Re: [T3] Pan -off

On 13 Nov 2001, at 10:40, MNWebb@aol.com wrote:

> Has anyone here ever taken the pan off your Type 3? I am wondering what is
> involved in such a process and what to be careful of. Also, would that be a
> good time to do any other works on the bottom half?

It's a LOT of work and I'm gonna guess that if you are asking this
question, you really haven't done much work on your car before
this. I recommend that you start with something less difficult first.

Is there some reason that you think this would be useful? The best
thing to do for your car is to just make a mental list of all the things
in your car that are not working right and start out to fix them one
at a time.