[T3] Karl's Custom show in Mesa, AZ

<x-charset Windows-1252>I added some photos from today's Karl's Custom show in Mesa, AZ to my site
tonight.  There was a nice Squareback there towing a big camping trailer as
well as a cherry late-model Orange Squareback.

There's a link to "Karl's Custom 3" on the main page of my site.

There was also a '65 Variant S for sale, no engine but looked like a decent
project (from photos).  The guy had purchased it from the original owners
last year but did have the time for it.  $1500 obo.  If anyone is in the
Phoenix area, I have his phone #.

Regards,
Everett
everettb@thesamba.com