[T3] Auto to Stick.... I'M GOIN' IN!!!!!

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello all,
After reading an online article on Tobys site about converting from an auto
to a stick I've decided to have at it. Im gonna start with my brothers 71
Fastback. It has a bum tranny and we have another but we dont know if it
works or not.
Its already up on jacks from the body work so I'm gonna start this weekend.
hardest part is gonna be finding a clutch tube.
When I finished " practicing " on his car I'm gonna convert my 71 square.
The auto in it is starting to slip some times even though it has enough
fluid, besides I would really rather have a stick.
Anyways I thought I would tell every one and I will keep updating.
-------Bryan