[T3] 2.0L type 3

<x-flowed>whether you go type 1 or type 4 wiht the bigger motor, the key is, just
do it!  i am with keith, if i could afford modern FI, i would run it in
a heartbeat!  but, i also like my dellortos...dan's type 3 with 44s is
going to be a torque monster, which, unless you are planning on racing
all the time, is what you want.  streetable torque is the most
important.  my old 1934cc (76x90) was torquey and loved to run on the
street.  the current 84x94 is soooo torquey that 0-75 is unbelieveably
fast (idaho freeway speeds are great).  and as dan, there is no way i
would ever go back to stock cranks and pistons.

--
Brian--1964 Notch Speedster 2332cc & 1959 Bug http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/
Type 3 Invasion Aug. 17th and 18th http://www.geocities.com/menacefye/invasion.html

</x-flowed>