[T3] Body shop in NC

<x-charset iso-8859-1>Hello all,
 I have found a body shop here in the Charlotte NC area. It is actually in
Concord, just north of Charlotte.
The guy builds and restores a lot of Hot rods and vintage cars. I am having
him fabricate a windshield sill for my bus and hammer out the front apron on
my square as well as some metal work on my brothers Fastback. The guy is
excellent at hand fabricating and shaping metal as well as resto work.    I
am in no way affiliated with the guy, I just wanted to give out his info to
those who need a quality body man.
---Bryan

Daily Drivers Inc.
Charlie Libby