Re: [T3] Proper operation

I once saw an US Ford imported here, where the owner of course had to modify the
tail lights so it would have orange turn signals in the rear. Standard procedure
in such cases is to use the backup light with an amber bulb. So he flipped the
turn signal lever, and saw the red blinker. Probably thinking he was very smart,
he hooked the backup light lead to the brake lead, so when he flipped the lever,
both the red and amber signals blinked. It wasnt until he put the foot on the
brake pedal that I laughed :-)

PerL
73 Variant L