Re: [T3] Denver Move

Whats up eric.

I live here in Denver, Arvada actually. There are a
few good places for parts. My favorite is Nu Vintage.
They are located on 5785 w. 56th Ave Arvada CO
303.422.4237  Ask for Eiric (one of my best friends).
So many Eric's huh? With different spellings of
course. The second place I recommend is Randy's Stuff.
They are located on Olde Wadsworth and Ralston (58th
ave) Arvada 303.420.8989
There is one place that I would avoid with all
possibility. That is Painters Grinding. They Are
located on Santa Fe BLVD. I am not sure of the phone #
or the exact address but they suck. Only from personal
experience. You may find them useful though. I however
cannot. :o|  This is only my opinion and MANY others.
I hope this for you eric and welcome to Denver. I love
this place.
Oh yeah your timing should be about 18 - 22 degs. I
know sound wierd huh? That is where I have had all my
vdubs set at.

Later bro

erick the daddy
68 fasty