[T3] Los Angeles agent to inspect a Square for me?

Hi all:

I have been looking steadily for a Square to meet criteria for purchasing.

Now I think I've found one, but I am unable to check it out personally. Is there anyone in the LA metro area (this car is in Oxnard) who would be interested in acting on my behalf to check out the car, and send me a report?

I would be willing to reimburse for your time and effort. I am primarily interested in confirming what appears to be good/bad with the car as well as any other info that is availble.

If you are interested, please let me know via email @  wallacej@ohsu.edu

If possible, I would like to try to get this completed in the next 48 hours or so over the weekend.

Sincerely,
Jim Wallace