Re: [T3] Dash Repair

Steve I'll check it out tomorrow. I've wrapped my '65 z-armrests in one
piece vacuform vinyl, but the dash is a newer style aftermarket, it works.
See you there I'm all polished up & ready.
Bob

AZBob=> why fight with it when the aftermarket dash pads
=> are under $100?

Well, I gather the aftermarket stuff is designed for late rather than early
cars and it only comes in black, for starters. Then add that some of us have
*completely* different dash pads, upper and lower, plus four complex door
caps. I've recovered mine with sewn vinyl, but they're a long way from
fitting right. (Just Dashes quoted me $1500 for just the door caps.) So
there are reasons.

Thinking on it, I wonder whether you could do anything with my door caps,
which are in not-terrible shape but still unsightly. Ever worked on a Type
34?

All Arizona listees -- remember the Wolfsburg Registry show at Club Rio in
Scottsdale on Sunday (2/25). I'll be there.

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 KG1600