RE: [T3] Dash Repair

<click!>  This is your Captain...uhhh...we're now flying roughly twenty
thousand feet above Toby's head...<click!>...<click!>...weather in Portland
is sunny at about 45 degrees and the Mount Saint Helens volcano is roughly
at our 2 o'clock position...uhh...which we'll be passing by in about 4
minutes.  Drinks and a snack will be provided very shortly.  Thank you for
flying with us today and enjoy your flight this afternoon <click!>

ÁEn English por el estupido, por favor!
   Toby Erkson
   '95 VW Jetta III GL 2.0L, P-Chipped, Jamex sport suspension
   Portland, Oregon, http://www.icbm.org/

Pitch in!  Send your pledge of support!  mailto:support@vwtype3.org