RE: [T3] suggestions for building a type 3 engine

>From what i've read the cylinder walls for the 92's are too thin, for the
longest life. Also is better to keep the compression ratio down which is
more important. Spend the money on good heads. I like the CB 044 myself.I'm
planning to doing  a mild stroker, 78.4x90.5 (well when my wallet can afford
it). Exhaust is a concern aswell. I've seen acouple merged exhaust setups.
One at a local swap meet, and a S&S setup on from GEX!!!

Eric
VW Blue 1968 Fastback awaiting a darkside resto
http://www.members.home.com/jim.leslie/darkside_resto.html