[T3] '71 type 4

Ned wrote:  "I can get a 71 T4 for free......  should i put the 1700
motor w/fi in my car?"

No, leave it in the type 4.  The type 3 motor is perfect for type 3s;
and the type 4 motor is perfect for type 4s, but not for type 3s.  :  )

"One draw back..... it takes 98 octane  and it has 88k on the motor :-("

Since you say "one draw back," I guess you mean the "it takes 98
octane," since on the type4 motor, 88k is not extraordinarily high
mileage.  BTW, there's lots of octane info in the type2.com archives,
though it may be down temporarily at the moment.

Eric Forsman
Baltimore, MD