[T3] Very frustrated

I am very frustrated right now with the continued debate on the values
of the T4 in a type 3...As to the hp debate...3 hp is not alot, but
15-50 ft/lbs of torque is!  If nothing else, the owner can say, I DID
IT!!!  Let us cheer any one on for trying.  Heck I even considered
putting my Goldwing's water-cooled booxer in a Square...Here are some
interesting things I have found out this week...
The t4 block is 11% heavier than the t3...The completely dressed engine
is only 5% heavier.  If you have an early t3 in your ride, you don't
need a rear hanger.  If you have a late model, the rear type 4 hanger
from the 1.8 and the 2.0 are easily adapted to the type 3.  I had to
fabricated a rear hanger into an early notch body to accommodate an auto
and then rebuild the air boxes around it and it was not that difficult.

Vader