Re: [T3] drove the fastback, finally!!!

You're still too high on the fuel pressure, check the manual.  28
PSI(2 bar).

WD40 is marvelous for lots of stuff, but I wouldn't use it for
cleaning plugs.   It's basically kerosene and adds to the fouling
problem.  If you must clean, use lacquer thinner or even starting
fluid.  And the inside of the distributor cap is the last place I'd
use it, WD40 is flammable.  You might launch your cap through the deck
cover.

Check all your vacuum and air hoses, injector seaà?°Dhose big
rubber sleeves connecting the air distributor to the intake pipes.
Air leaks at any of those places will make for a rich-running engine.

Since you've got to pull the injectors to do a seal check, you can
check the injectors for leaks at the same time.  Also make sure your
fuel hose has no cracks in it, I found a section up front the other
day that wasn't spurting gas, but was leaking into the fabric cover.
Wasn't dripping either, but I knew it would only get worse, so
replaced it.  Leaks like that can cause fast bleed-down in the fuel
ring and hard starting.