[T3] 71 t-3 pan FS

In the constant struggle between good and evil one must consider the
destuction of a once beautifull car. But thing can soon turn ugly when all
the bondo falls off and rot comes through. Well our old 69 square that is on
a 71 pan is serving as a donor for the newly purchaced 68 . It has a good
front end,  the pan is in good shape with solid floors ,except the battery
area. Only thing is its an auto tranny pan  but i have a tranny with it. I
will be removing the brakes as they are fairly new and I need them for the
68. It also has a clear title. It is presently in ST.Pete FL  but i will be
bringing it to SC next month.
Anyone interested? I dont have a set price, any offers , Trade?

---------Bryan