Re: [T3] Tranny Swap

It seems to me that the axles are longer on the T-3 version of the
swingaxle tranny than the 1966 Bug. However, the 1968 Bug had the same
axle length as the T-3.

If I am correct, you will need to swap the axles and tubes from your
tranny to the donor tranny. Not too big of a job when you have both
trannys on the ground, the only special tool you will need is a large
set of snap ring pliers.

Innes wrote:

> The 68 square i just bought’
Ãad tranny. I have th echance to buy a 66

--
TomC
tcarrington@relitech.com