Re: [T3] Anybody remember the T-shirt contest?

>I just found out that there was a problem with one of Charlie's designs
working
>fine now.  As far as late entries go, Luis Pieretti (I'm certain that's
>spelled wrong) has submitted a design...

I hope it make s it on time. That design has some T3 concepts...that way we
are all happy...I hope.
I just did some quick editing to the original and send it off. A much clear
version is available.
A logo that can put the viewers mind to roll is what we want. (my personal
opinion).

I suggest to add a few weeks as a deadline for those who will like to add
more designs...I think there is  a need for more options out there. THEN we
vote, make some T-shirts, and off to the shows we go!!

y'all take care
Luis