RE: [T3] T34 Owners on the vwtype3.org

>None taken  :)

Good. I knew you probably wouldn't but I wanted to make sure noone elsƒ?‘
>> But why are we excluding anyone?
>
>I didn't say exclude them, it just doesn't bother me if they aren't
>included.

Point taken.

>I don't
>feel it's necessary to HAVE to include all models, that's all.

Very valid point. I just see that since there is only one model left out of
some of the designs, we could add it to the design.

>> get my point?
>
>Rather extreme, but I get it.

Sorry about the extreme path, I just ranted and blew some steam.
This just hit the right button today.

Big Al
(going home to chill out now)