Re: [T3] late model rust

Interesting to note, we don't have a big problem with rust here in Montana.

Certainly over time everything starts to rust a little bit but not anything
like you would expect. We get plenty of snow in the winter, however they do
not use salt on the roads. Instead of salt they use sand, which is felt to
be more environmentally friendly.

We have enough minerals in our water, we don't need to add anymore. If
you've ever been to Yellowstone Park you will know what I mean.

Bill
Keep on Ruckin'