RE: [T3] Okay, let's settle this once and for all...

Hey, What are the stakes here???

And Another thing... Why are some of you playing with cards from another
deck? (ie. 1959 Fiat)

My first inclination would be that you are not playing with a full deck.
Is this true???

Here's my hand, '90 Corrado, '69, '68, '65 squares, '64 Notch (cabiolet
project), '63 Type 3 Ghia Sunroof, '62 Notch, '56 T1 Ghia.

That's it, no other decks to pull from, no other marquis.
Nothing up my sleeve.

BTW, Mike, Glad to see another T1 EARLY Ghia owner in the fray!

Big "I need a bigger garage" Al

For your VW Type 3 cravings:
http://www.autographica.com/vw

Type Three Parts Book Online
Type Three Cabriolet Prototype Project
Rebus Project: 1962 Notchback Restoration