Re: [T3] FI Fuel Line Routing Queries ('73)

-----Original Message-----
From: James MacNaughton <JMac@uglyduckling.com>
To: type3@vwtype3.org <type3@vwtype3.org>
Date: Tuesday, March 23, 1999 12:54 AM
Subject: RE: [T3] FI Fuel Line Routing Queries ('73)

|MEK (methyl ethyl ketone (peroxide)) is a TVOS (toxic, volatile, organic
|substance), and *extremely* dangerous.  It can blind with a single drop in
|the eye, so please, please be careful when using it.
|
|Sorry, I guess I'm an old lady.
take Grandma's advice
safety glasses should be worn almost always when performing auto work
and with all this talk about paint and body work it's fair to mention that
respirators are a necessity  with dust and paint

I'm a year older than my car and i want to stay that way
Brandon 73 square

Search old messages on the Web!  Visit http://www.vwtype3.or#ž