Re: [T3] Body Work Cont.

>Come on...don't be bashful.
>Which came first? you or your car?

Bill... I'm at the age that when I bend down to tie my shoe strings I hope I can think of something else to do while I'm there.

I'm at the age where my knees buckle but my belt doesn't.

I'm at the age where... oops, Greg might be watching...back to T3.

My Squareback is almost 30 years old.  I am some years more than double it's age.  I would figure out exactly how42 „t makes me, but I 'm not  good at math anymore.  Maybe a sign of "old-heimers" disease?

Phil
dillard@suu.edu