Re: [T3] FI Fuel Line Routing Queries ('73)

>"...  A FI tank has a collar around the outlet >
>Yes, the late bus tanks have a baffle also.  It helps to keep the pump
>from sucking air into the loop when you are cornering hard

Anyone know how the fuel gets into the space inside the baffle?  A club
member said a couple of gallons gets trapped outside the baffle.  Are there
holes, slots or what?  Any ideas on cleaning the muck out?  My Carb tanks
don't seem to have any baffle, but it may be an age difference.

Dave.
UK VW Type 3&4 Club
http://www.hallvw.clara.net/