Re: [T3] antennae

On 18 Mar 99, at 16:07, Ann Kraynak wrote:

> I'm sorry, I thought I made it clear this is a type 3 question. The whole
> problem started when I tried a type I replacement CAUSE they were so cheap
> compared to type 3's. The type I gfeneric $5 replacement i bought does NOT
> work for type 3's. Does anyone know wheteher I just got ripped or are they
> really intechangeable as Sonnyboy8 asserts.

This is a type 3 list, so I think most of us assumed this was a type
3 question. To the best of my knowledge both types used the same
antenna from 67-on. If you got something that didn't work, then there
must be some other problem.

What year is your type 3, and what kind of antenna did you get that
did not work? Exactly what was wrong with it?

Jim