Re: [T3] Just wondering

Curious Joe  questions:

>What makes suicide doors so dangerous?

I will hazard a couple of guesses:  (1)  If the door comes open while you are driving, the wind will whip it all the way open, thus increasing in some manner thefY™  you will experience enough discomfort to make you wish you were at home watching The Simpsons, or (2) if in a front-on collision the door pops open, you will be more easily ejected from the vehicle.

>If you get hit on the side arent the doors gonna end up on your lap either >way?

Yes, but imagine a hyped-up EMT trying to find the door handles on a rear-hinged door.  You could die of mildew before he figures out how to get the darned thing open!

Phil