[T3] email Trojan horse warning

I am sending this warning to several of the people that I have
corresponded with lately. I got an email which carried a Trojan horse
as an attachment and I was foolish enough to run the program. I think
I now have it under control, but if you get this message, as I did,
from a stranger, just delete it.

Here is the message: