RE: [T3] FI stuff !?!?!

I'm all set to have a LCD readout where my ashtray goes telling me head
temps and RPMs and pressure readings.....

Wow.  I have one of those testers, you see...-  with a schematic, we
could all work out a control box that ran the car AND could do all the
testing-

OR change the power curve with a few buttons?  Like those crazy 'drop in
a preformance chip in you corvettees computer' deals?

This transcends light and dark....  it could unify us all...

Woooooooooooo
-rj