Re: [T3] Lug Lug Lug...

On 11 Mar 99, at 8:43, Robert Braun wrote:

> ---oofacts@earthlink.net wrote:
> >
> > Whats the condition of the big rubber accordion boot in the rear of
> > the engine compartment (goes to the fan housing)?
>
> just replaced a week ago.... helped keep the engine cooler longer...
> but still feels like I'm flooding her....
> how about you Jim... any comments?...

Sorry, I don't remember your original description. I seem to recall
that there were no particular symptoms there that meant anything
special to me. What's happening that makes you think about
"flooding?"

Check: timing, dwell, valves, mech. and vac. advance, all the hoses,
charging system voltage, fbɬœsure....

Post more descriptions, please.

Jim