[T3] I'm baaacckk

Whew!!! 4 Months is TOO LONG to be off the list!!

So Whats going on everyone?  Any raging FI/ carb debates I can join in
on?  All quiet on the western front??

Deathrust (1972 squareback..) was stripped and chopped into 27 pieces. I
loaded them into the bus and dropped them off at the city dump.  I
wanted to go back with some ducktape and make it into a real car again,
but there wasn't tœß’Rsawzall blades and 5 hours will really teach
you ALOT about your car. Or, what WAS your car :)

My fastback is still in the works and my Notch is still half buried in
Orlando mud.  Some things never change.

I snagged a pair of NOS TIII gravel guards, with the beat up box.  One
of them still has the blue saran-wrappish plastic on it.  There so nice
I am hesitant to bolt them on.  Any thoughts?

Really did miss the list.  Its good to be back.  Its like an extended
family- I talk about you people like we  go bowling on sunday's.

-rj
previously goatboy, 71 Fasty