Re: [T3] VW MAGAZINE

ChrisC=> Does anyone know of a magazine dedicated to the Type 3, or at
      => least one that is largely concerned with T3's?

There's only one, and you'v®SÈìontributed to it. In fact, this list
and Website are together much better than a magazine, since we aren't
paid by advertisers and we respond quickly to our specific needs. Pity
the T1 folks, who have nothing anywhere near as good.

T3 -- still top of the line!

Steven Ayres, Prescott AZ
'66 Grosse Karmann