RE: [T3] Seat Covers

	seats.  I know it may be confusing, but i'd like to buy on of those
easy
	to install snap on kits (because the whole idea about hogrings
confuses
	me)

	<<<I do not know if the seat covers will interchange, but having
done both the hog-rings and the snap-ons, I'd only use the snap-ons as a
last, desperate effort.  If nothing else, the snap-ons have a lower level of
quality, for my dollar.