[T3] Lakeland Show

Hey all.  Just a note about the Lakeland, FL show.  Not a great one but it
was fun.  Type 3's were not represented too well.  Only saw 5 or 6.  There
was a notch for sale, 65 I think.  Never could catch the owner.
He was asking 5,000 obo.  I didn't look real close- had my wife with me and
I probably would have had to ride on the roof if I made any serious gesture
of buying it.  I think it was too much anyway.  Should have some pics on my
site by the afternoon.  Sorry we didn't hook up Jasper.  Next time!!!
Later, Dave B
Oh yeah,  Fischer sucked the paint off of the V-8 on the first match
race..didn't see/hear about the 2nd one.