[T3] Parts needed.....

Hi,

Im posting this again, in case any one missed it before.

Im near the peak of dismantling my notch(65) and need some parts.
I need a pair of fresh air box seals. Mine crumbled when I took them out.
I also need pinch welts...white ones. I have the door's, but the pop-outs
are missing.

Any tips for cleaning really grungy ones?

Also some perfect bumper brackets. All 4 or 2 or even 1!

Im getting my bumpers re-chromed, and my current brackets are a tight fit into
the holes. They are contacting the out sides of the holes.

Hmmmm....I think thats all for now.

Help!?!Anyone....Jim, Al,Sonny? Anyone?

TIA,
Chad
65 notch.....going to be almost as good as new....but with a little tint of
grey-ness lurking beneath.