[T3] single circut to dual circut brake coversion ????

hi all,
	I've been helping a friend install a 12vt motor into his '65 (or'66 i
forget) squareback. Now that it goes, we need it to stop!

	The master cylindar is questionable and singe circut  (w/ disk
brakes).  The next challange is to fix the brakes.

Q: Can we bolt a dual circut master cyl right in place of the single?

thanks for any 2cents

ned