[T3] webers, solexxessss, and tilt...

>From der Weber manual und der experience mit der Solex (non- VW),
	carburettors that have problems with idle and slope almost always  have
goofed up idle circuits.  Sometimes its a float, but that also messes up
your power/ hillclimbing/ decending ability.
	I had a carb with a radically wrong idle air&fuel jet set, and while I
could get it to idle reasonably on the level, it staýEËn I went
downhill with the clutch in, or braked hard.  Took FOREVER to find...
Maybe this will help?  Maybe not?
Toby B