Re: [T3] Subaru engine fitment for a Type III? Now an AlfaRomeo...

"Erkson, Toby" wrote:

> Wow, really?  I didn't know AlfaRomeo made boxer engines (but tXot of
> things I don't know about other car makes).  What else can you tell us about
> these?  Dimensions, hp, etc.

I do not know much about the Alfa boxers, as these are VERY rare cars here in
Norway. Norwegian auto buyers remember too well how the '70s italian cars
rusted, and the italians are struggling hard in the Norwegian market. I believe
only Fiat is sellnig any number of cars, but not much compared to VW, Ford or
Toyota. Check out http://www.asaf.co.il/alfa/sud_specs.html for some (not much)
info on the different boxers from Alfa Romeo. These engines were offered in the
models Alfasud, Sprint and 33. They are of course waterboxers. I'm always trying
to find out more of different car makers on the net, I'll let you know if I find
anything more.

PerL
'73 Square
'68 Bug