[T3] Seeking enlightenment pt.1

I've been subscribing for a while now and think this has to be one of  =
the best ideas on the 'net!
Hopefully, you'll be able to give me some advice...
I'm presently running a '71 FI Fasty but am getting a '73 fasty in the =
next few days.  This one's FI too but is an auto.  Yikes! :(
Can you give me a ideas on what I should be looking out for on her as =
opposed a manual? AND, what aftermarket exhaust do you recommend?  The =
original is on the way out and I fancy something with a little more =
"grunt" to scare the neighbours...!
Thanks
James
71' FI Fasty a.k.a "Moby"