Re: [T3] RMMW & the Type III

I noticed the same thing, so I called up to see what the story was.  The
order guy didn't know anything about it, but said it must be a mistake.
He said hang on to the old catalog for the part #'s.  We checked a few
items and they were still available.  He figured that those sections
must have "mistakenly" been omitted.

However, that doesn't make sense, because in the Fuel Injection section
all the "Types" were listed together across columns.  However, the T-3
column had been omitted.

It seems T-3 specific parts are gone.  If it is another type part, and
happens to apply to T-3's it is still in there.

So,  the guy on the phone said it was a mistake in the catalog.  MY
OPINION, AGAIN, PLEASE READ MY OPINION:  they are phasing out T-3.  I
pray I am wrong, but it seems so

Charlie