Re: [T3] HELP

What's the history on this, did you just get it or have you had it for
a while and it just started running rich?  The reason I ask is that my
PO screwed in the adjustment on the pressure sensor all the way, gave
like 5 mpg.  Took me awhile to figure that one out.  Don't mess with
the adjustment on that.  I ended up replacing the sensor.  What
usually happens with mine is that I get in there, replacing plugs or
whatever and the hose to the pressure sensor gets knocked off.  Leads
to really rich running and little throttle control.  Check that and
the hose condition.  If it's just a little rich, you might have
various air leaks at the seals and hoses, check condition on those.
Someplace for you to start looking anyway.