RE: [T3] '63 Notch For Sale--Nice

Oh, sure, wave such a yummy car under my auto-addictive nose and just expect
me to walk away.  Sigh, if only I had the cash on hand I'd give her a warm,
loving home.  Good luck in selling her!

For the volks at home, where is she located and do you have any pictures on
the web of her?

    Toby Erkson
    air_cooled_nut@pobox.com
    (This is my preferred address)