[T3] Strange brakes, part 2

Thanks to all who gave me advice on the brakes.

I started to try to adjust the rubbing right rear brake once more, but I
noticed that no matter how much I backed off the adjusters, the brake
would still rub slightly. I then stalook at the brake hose. When
I unsrewed the hose I heard that the brake released. The brake hose was
completely blocked. I then went to my favorite parts place and after
lots of looking in the parts lists, they managed to find a hose. I
replaced the hose, bled the brakes and went out for a test drive. When I
came back home, the right rear brake was cold! Yes! But the left front
was a little hot instead. Probably the same problem there. I have
replaced the brake hose, but haven't had the time to bleed the brakes
and take a test drive. I will problably do it later tonight.

Henrik Larsson, Sweden
1964 1500S Notchback