[T3] Bumper and stuff

I am in need of a front bumper for my 73 square.  If anybody out there is
about to hack and slash there square to bits and plan on removing the bumper
please let me now.  Even if somebody has one sitting around.

Also, what are the round holes on the inside of the slats where the front
bumper hooks through  the nose of the car.  Mine have some plastic sleeves
hooked to them but they appear to lead to nothing.  I am very confused.

Than„!Hanis
'73 Square