Re: [T3] Deathrich RIP

You have cheap recon heads that are cut.  You can shim, out the rocker assy
with washers but the CR will be too high and you motor will detonate and
run hot.  Wont last long this way.  running them too lean or rich will burn
up #3, especially too lean, and crack the heads.  Ill bet most of you carb
people out there are slowly killing your engines cause your not set up
properly,

Keith

> From: James MacNaughton <jmac@uglyduckling.com>
> To: 'type3@vwtype3.org'
> Subject: [T3] Deathrich RIP
> Date: Tuesday, June 15, 1999 9:33 AM
>
> I too, have a sad tale to tell.  Last Tuesday afternoon, I took the
Square