Re: FW: [T3] '67 Type 3 parts

Said they were from a 67
> $225 for the set. > >

Well, at that price he's not going to feed his family, he's going to
have them collect dust on a shelf.

At the Litchfield Show last year I picked up a set of carbs and linkage
(no air filter or fuel pump though) for $15.00.  They need rebuilding,
but at $30.00 for 2 rebuild kits it was still a bargain.

A good thing to consider, buy spare parts when you don't need them.  If
you see something somewhere when it is a bargain, jump on it.  When you
absolutely need a part you pay a premium price because you have to have
it.

I kick myself for not buying Keith's bumpers last year.  They were an
excellent price, but I didn't need them.  Now I need a rear bumper and
the best price I've found is $150.00 (double what Keith was asking for
front AND rear).  Luckily, I can wait, something will show up.

Charlie