[T3] accelerator cable ?'s

  Hello all,

I was cruising great at 70mph going to the VW Classic this weekend, and once
i got off the freeway, and waited in the line of cars môWÚle cable
broke near the pedal. I managed to fix it with a trumpet looking kit but it
is only temporary. My question is how do install a new one? Do i put it thru
the the pedal and thread it up to the back or thru the back to the pedal?
Any help would be appreciated.

Chris
66 Fastback