[T3] Maple Grove Show (Sunday, 6/13/99)

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/directions.html

That's all I know, at this point, and the site reveals virtually nothing
except directions and gate opening time: 8:00 am.  I've heard it has a
good big swap meet.  I'd love to hear from anyone who knows the details
about the swap meet part of this event (i.e. how much $, how much
space).  I have lots of stuff but don't have much time to organize and
pack; so I don't want to spend a lot on a space.  (Manassas was $50, and
that's "a lot" to me.)

I may not bring much up there; but I will be going; so let me know if
there's anything in particular you need from the rusted '69 square or
the likewise rusted '71 Fast I scrapped recently.  I will be tossing
some front and rear aprons and some not so good fenders in the bus,
since they take up lots of space.

Eric Forsman
Baltimore, MD