[T3] T4 Transmission

Okay, I realize a T4 tranny (914) is in dire need of being flopped in order
to work in a rear engine configuration, thus I would like to know if this is
possible.

To date, I tNT4¥have determined, as a result of the case, a side shifter
is not an option.  This leaves the tail shifter.

Does anyone know? or does anyone know of a good company/resource that I
could as about this?

Thanks,

Steve
'71 Square