RE: [T3] gearbox

So did I but the dude used the top gear from a beetle box(I think, he
has a really strong German accent with limited English, although He can
count money quite well). Now I have a reduced top speed but a hell of a
pull away. How do I get a 5th gear in the box so that I can get back to
75 miles + and not over rev the motor?