Re: [T3] Rebuild or T4

> The 914 was a venture with Porsche to produce a more affordable sports
car.
> It wasn't meant as a replacement to any of the VW lines.

Yes, But it was a creature of the Karmann Body works nonetheless as was the
T3 KG. My point being that the 411/412 has a lot in common with the T3
(being a replacement model) and the fact that folks are always talking about
putting T4 motors in their T3's leads me to believe this may be a good place
to have some T4 discussions.