[T3] Suspension Bushings and Roll-Back Rag Tops

A while back,  maybe about 2 years ago, Aaron Britcher (sorry if I
misspelled the name) posted about someone in Australia that was reproducing
and selling complete sets (front and rear) of urethane suspension bushings.
Does anyone remember this?  I would really like to get some bushings of this
type for my Squareback.  Aaron are you still on the list?

Anyone know some additional sources for Roll Back Rags?  I know about
Sunroof Performers in CA and Street Beat in AZ.

Timotè4qÕhttp://members.home.net/tjfink

'98 Jetta TDi
'69 Squareback